MSU is proud to work with schools, communities, and families to encourage children and teens to pursue their various interests with us.
Some of these other camps may be held during the same weeks that our camps are, but at different times of the day. If that is the case, you are more than welcome to participate in both! However, MSU Math Camps will not provide lunch time supervision and cannot guarantee that representatives from other camps will be able to guide you to the next building where you need to be.
- MSU Tours
- Spartan Youth - Contains information about a wide range of programs during both the school year and the summer in many different fields and for all ages
Those with an asterisk (*) have some offerings during our camp weeks. Keep in mind, however, that times may overlap and neither midday supervision nor lunch will be provided, if your student wishes to attend multiple camps during the same week.
- Broad Art Museum* - All-day camps for ages 6 - high school
- CELTA (Center for Language Teaching Advancement) - camps in eight languages for kids ages 6-12* and three languages for teens 13 and up
- Community Music School - Camps for various ages
- Cyclotron - Selective research programs for high school students
- Engineering* - Events throughout the year as well as summer camps, mostly for middle and high school students
- Media - Camps for middle and high school students
- Red Cedar Writing Project* - Camps for elementary and middle school students
- Sports Camps* - Sixteen different sports; available for both boys and girls
2020 School Year Ou0treach Programs
- AMC 8 (Registration Form, Payment Link)
- Macdonald Middle School MathCounts Program--information coming
- Regional MathCounts Competition Host
2020 Online Summer Programs
- Camp Home Page
- Course Descriptions
- Camp Staff
- Registration Information